Thursday 26 March 2015

Welcome Carissa!

Dear World, 
Hello! I'm the new co-writer Ilana recruited, Carissa. I'm a straight, cis female American high schooler who feels very passionately about equality for everyone. Ilana invited me to write for My Virtual Sword to help me fulfill my inner desire to make a difference, for which I am eternally grateful. As far as my planned topics goes, I'm looking forward to discussing several topics that have affected me very deeply over the past few years, including depression, anxiety, suicide, equality, and education. In school, I participate in band, steel drums, ukulele choir, and Quidditch. Music never fails to make me happy. Over the years, I've learned how to play piano, trumpet, bass, ukulele, and guitar. My best friend and I recently started a cover account on Instagram which is helping me work on my voice, improve my guitar skills, and build my self confidence. Now you know a little bit about me! I'm looking forward to writing again soon! 
Allons-y! 
Carissa

1 comment: